Extraordinary choice for those that want serious punch in the 21700 world, without forfeiting capacity. With it’s QSP Li-NMC formula, these are officially rated at 3023mAh, with a CDR of 39.1A, and 80oC | 3.2V cut-off limit (whichever occurs first) @ 49.5A. All ratings are subject to meet and/or exceed strict limitation policies set forth for DLr1, TID2, PVDL3, CLR4, mΩR5, and Temperature (°C). Hohm RUN is based off the QSP formulation, with chemistry unity process now at a slower mHz (megahertz) to keep costs down while achieving unprecedented capabilities.
Every Hohm Tech cell model has been tested and certified by UN38.3, EN62133, IEC62133 2nd Edition, and UL1642 accredited laboratories and testing facilities assigned by regulatory bodies. This includes MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, IEC, Specifications, and Air/Sea Transport certifications. We do not cut corners. We deliver what we promise… chart topping performance, capacity, consistency, and safety.
To expound on safety:
• modified cathode tag consisting of higher purity aluminum (UHP Al) is utilized to aid in lowering internal resistance
• updated poly seal with refined bitumen is installed in every cell to ensure excess pressure is controlled
* NOTICE: Hohm Tech does not manufacture batteries. These are made for and licensed to Hohm Tech Int’l achieving their requirements set forth.
** CAN BE CHARGED AT 5.29A. This is not a misprint. 5.29A as in FIVE POINT TWO NINE amp charging is possible, tested, proven, and approved within all strict safety protocols set by Indonesia Chemistry.
*** TESTING BEYOND TEMPERATURE. Hohm Tech cells utilize both static & dynamic testing that includes but not limited to: density loss, thermal distribution, volt drop limiters, cycle life retention, and temperature. These tests are imperative to achieve true cell performance, longevity, and overall quality.
1 Density Loss Ratio
2 Thermal Image Distribution
3 Pulse Voltage Drop Limitation
4 Cycle Life Retention
5 Resistance Retentivity Pre|Post
6 Pulse & Peak is applicable to Dynamic EV Systems ONLY and rated @ ≤5 SEC ON / ≥30 SEC OFF
WARNING: LI-ION (Lithium Ion) BATTERIES (Cells) HAVE INHERENT RISKS IF MISUSED. IF MISUSED, CELL CAN EXPLODE CAUSING SEVERE BURN INJURY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE. – READ BELOW THOROUGHLY –
READ BROCHURE HERE
CELL = BATTERY
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN and pets.
- NEVER PUT IN FIRE, oven, microwave, or heat over 100oC (212oF), as it can EXPLODE.
- NEVER CARRY or store OUTSIDE of its protective packaging or a PROTECTIVE CELL CASE.
- NEVER PUT IN POCKET, purse, or anywhere WITH METAL OBJECTS including COINS and KEYS. Otherwise cells could short-circuit and EXPLODE.
- NEVER PUT A DEVICE WITH A CELL OR CELLS INSTALLED IN IT, IN YOUR POCKET or ON BODY. As unlikely as it may be, the device could have a defect, internal damage not visible, malfunction, and/or be affected by debris in pocket that may get inside device causing catastrophic failure and EXPLODE.
- NEVER USE IN A DEVICE THAT CAN EXCEED MAX CELL WATTAGE (W) or AMPERAGE (A) (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise if device fails to stop pulling power, the cell capabilities can be exceeded causing catastrophic failure and EXPLODE.
- NEVER USE A LOWER RESISTANCE (Ω) # (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise cell capabilities can be exceeded causing catastrophic failure and EXPLODE.
- NEVER USE CELL WITH ANY DAMAGE TO ITS STRUCTURE OR OUTER PROTECTIVE LABEL (also called “WRAP”, “sleeve”, “skin”). Damage may include: dent(s), tear(s), nick(s), puncture(s), corrosion, or any other undisclosed abnormalities or undisclosed damages. Otherwise cell can short-circuit and EXPLODE. ALWAYS INSPECT cell VISUALLY and by TOUCH to SEE/FEEL for damage BEFORE EACH USE. ** SEE ILLUSTRATION BELOW AS GUIDELINE. **
- NEVER LEAVE UNATTENDED WHILE CHARGING, & ALWAYS REMOVE CELL(s) ONCE FULLY CHARGED to ensure they are not at risk of any potential charger malfunction such as overcharging that could damage cell and lead to catastrophic failure and EXPLODE. ALWAYS USE LI-ION CHARGER (3.6V & 3.7V) ONLY.
- NEVER CHARGE HIGHER THAN MAX CHARGE VOLTAGE (V) (typically 4.2V) or DISCHARGE BELOW MAX VOLTAGE CUT-OFF (V) (typically 2.5V). Overcharging or over discharging cell can cause irreversible damage or catastrophic failure and EXPLODE.
- ALWAYS USE MATCHING CELLS in MULTI-CELL DEVICES. Differences in cell capacity can lead to overcharging or over-discharging cell. This can lead to catastrophic failure of one or more cells causing EXPLOSION.
- IF USING A MULTI-CELL DEVICE, IT MUST HAVE A NON-CONDUCTIVE BARRIER (typically plastic) to PREVENT CELLS FROM TOUCHING METAL except for the very center of top and bottom of cell. Otherwise cell(s) could short-circuit and EXPLODE.
- ALWAYS use, connect, charge, and OPERATE CELL(s) WITHIN THEIR CAPABILITIES as listed on each cell and its packaging, while adhering to the device’s user manual.
- COMPLETELY READ and follow the WARNING section listed here, above, below, in brochure, and listed on each cell and its retail packaging.
- SEARCH www.YouTube.com for “18650 EXPLOSIONS” to understand and know the importance of properly using and maintaining lithium ion (li-ion) cells. Hohm Tech does not advise attempting to repair or rewrap any cell. Hohm Tech is an advocate of recycling and replacing cell IMMEDIATELY if damaged. As a tool to find your LOCAL RECYCLE CENTER. Or you can visit Hohm Tech Warranty Center for recycling and replacement. Your safety is #1.