LIMITED WARRANTY AGREEMENTS
All warranty claims should be handled directly through Hohm Tech and not the retailer. In the event, a product needs a warranty claim, follow the steps outlined here (“Warranty Center“). Hohm Tech Corp. assumes responsibility for any of its product(s) and will have product(s) repaired or replaced at Warranty Center’s sole discretion.
PRODUCT WARRANTY DURATIONS & FREE REPLACEMENT PROGRAM:
(Cell = Battery)
- Cell(s) used to power removable-battery device(s) – 1095 Day (3 yr.)** (REPLACEMENT WARRANTY)
- 3 Year replacement warranty applies to Hohm Tech cell(s) charged exclusively with a Hohm Tech charger, as found on www.hohmtech.com
- If cell is charged with any other charger (type/model/brand), the cell replacement warranty is 730 Day (2 yr.)
- Cells used in BMS-protected battery pack – 1095 Day (3 yr.)**
- Charger(s) – 365 Day (1 Yr.)** (STANDARD WARRANTY)
** ALL PRODUCTS COME WITH LIFETIME SUPPORT.
For replacement warranty on cell(s), the following must accompany the cell and/or product(s) being sent in:
1. Copy of original purchase receipt that is verifiable;
2. Copy of your State-issued ID/driver’s license (to verify age);
3. Picture of charger used to charge cell(s), with State-issued ID showing in the same photo with charger;
4. Cell(s) MUST be shipped in original packaging or a protective battery case;
Please note: Battery case(s) are given to recycling center, so they will not be returned.
5. Warranty Form must be filled out completely
In accordance to U.S. shipping regulations, damaged Li-ion cell(s) MUST be shipped using a ground shipping service such as FedEx Ground, UPS Ground, or USPS Retail Ground. NO USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL.
LIMITATION TO BATTERY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY:
- no bend or distortion to cell shape, including dent(s) and/or puncture(s);
- zero evidence of corrosive material or liquid exposure;
- no alteration to original cell (non-original wrap/label/skin, painting, and/or coating)
IF ANY OF THE ABOVE IS NOT FOLLOWED or PROVIDED WITH PRODUCT SHIPPED TO HOHM TECH, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR REPLACEMENT IMPLIED OR OFFERED.
Our replacement warranty program is limited to the United States and all United States territories including but not limited to:
- American Samoa
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Virgin Islands
LIMITATIONS OF COVERAGE:
Hohm Tech provides a non-transferable warranty to the original purchaser of a Hohm Tech product. This warranty agreement is applicable to Hohm Tech product(s) and does not cover any accessories used in conjunction with the product itself. The warranty agreement does not cover neglect, failure to comply with user manual, misuse, tampering/alterations, or improper care (with the exception of cells, as 100% intact wrap/label/skin on cell is critically important to us to ensure your utmost safety)
Hohm Tech Warranty Center does not provide warranty assessment over phone.
Step 1: Download, fill out, and print the Warranty Form here.
Step 2: Send product, copy of original receipt, Warranty Form, and any other notated requests, together in a single package, to the shipping address listed on the Warranty Form.
Step 3: Allow up to 10 business days (M-F) for Hohm Tech to diagnose and determine course of resolution. Tracking will be provided to the email provided on the Warranty Form.