LIMITED WARRANTY AGREEMENTS
All warranty claims should be handled directly through Hohm Tech and not the retailer. In the event a product is in need of a warranty claim, follow the steps outlined on this page (“Warranty Center“). Hohm Tech Corporation assumes responsibility for any of its product(s) and will have product(s) repaired or replaced at the Warranty Center’s sole discretion.
CONSUMER SAFETY IS #1. HOHM TECH HAS INDUSTRY-LEADING FREE-REPLACEMENT PROGRAM ON CELLS. (CELL = BATTERY)
Replacement Warranty Duration:
- BMS-protected battery pack – 730 Day (2 yr.) Replacement Warranty
- Removable battery device(s) – 365 Day (1 yr.) Replacement Warranty
After Free-Replacement Warranty time period on cell, there is no implied replacement offered. For free replacement, the following must accompany the cell being sent in:
1. copy of original purchase receipt that is verifiable (REQUIRED);
2. picture that shows: A. your State issued ID/driver’s license; B. device or BMS pack that cell is used in; C. the charger used; (A, B, and C are REQUIRED);
3. damaged cell MUST be shipped in its original packaging or a protective battery case. (REQUIRED);
*** Battery case(s) are given to recycle center, so they will not be able to be returned.
4. Warranty Form must be filled out completely (REQUIRED)
In accordance to U.S. shipping regulations, any damaged Li-ion cell MUST be shipped using a ground shipping service (ie. FedEx Ground, UPS Ground, or USPS Retail Ground). NO USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL. Use ground service with tracking.
LIMITATION TO BATTERY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY:
- no sign of cell being forced in/out of device or charger, as this is indication of user neglect;
- no bent tabs or distortion to cell shape, which includes dent, bend, puncture;
- no cell that has been exposed to corrosive material or liquid;
- no altered cell, which includes non-original wrap/label/skin, painting, and/or coating;
IF ANY OF THE ABOVE IS NOT FOLLOWED or NOT PROVIDED TO HOHM TECH, THERE IS NO FREE REPLACEMENT IMPLIED OR OFFERED.
Our replacement warranty program is limited to United States and all United States territories including but not limited to:
- American Samoa
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Virgin Islands
LIMITATIONS OF COVERAGE:
Hohm Tech provides a non-transferable warranty to the original purchaser of a Hohm Tech product. This warranty agreement is applicable to Hohm Tech product(s) and does not cover any accessories used in conjunction with the product itself. The warranty agreement does not cover neglect, failure to comply with user manual, misuse, tampering/alterations, or improper care (with the exception of cells, as 100% intact wrap/label/skin on cell is critically important to us to ensure your utmost safety)
Hohm Tech Warranty Center does not provide warranty assessment over phone.
You must follow what is outlined here within the Warranty Agreement for Hohm Tech product warranty.
Step 1: Download, fill out, and print the Warranty Form here.
Step 2: Send product, copy of original receipt, & the Warranty Form together to the shipping address located on the Warranty Form. *we advise to use a trackable shipping service for your records. In addition, Hohm Tech is not responsible for any shipping damages that may occur while shipping to our facility. It is important to properly package and protect your product.
Step 3: Allow up to 2-3 weeks for Hohm Tech to diagnose and determine best action. Tracking will be emailed to the designated email address put on the Warranty Form.