LIMITED WARRANTY AGREEMENTS
All warranty claims should be handled directly through Hohm Tech and not the retailer. If a product needs a warranty claim, follow the steps contained on this page (“Service Center“). Hohm Tech assumes responsibility for any of its product(s) and will have the product(s) repaired or replaced at Service Center’s sole discretion.
WARRANTY & FREE REPLACEMENT PROGRAM:
(Cell = Battery)
- Cell(s) used in removable-battery device(s) – up to 730-Day (2 yr.) Warranty
- 2-Year free-replacement warranty applies to all Hohm Tech cell(s) charged exclusively with a Hohm Tech charger. The date of purchase is the start date.
- 1-year free-replacement warranty applies to all Hohm Tech cell(s) charged with a non-Hohm Tech charger. The date of purchase is the start date.
- Cell(s) used in a BMS-protected battery pack – 1095-Day (3 yr.) Warranty
- Charger(s) – 365-Day (1 Yr.) Warranty
ALL PRODUCTS COME WITH LIFETIME SUPPORT.
For a replacement warranty on a Hohm Tech product, the following must accompany the product being sent in:
1. Copy of original purchase receipt that is verifiable;
2. If requesting warranty/replacement on cell(s) that were purchased over 365 days (1 yr.) ago, a picture printout of the Hohm Tech charger + State-issued ID must be provided in the same photo;
3. Cell(s) MUST be shipped in either their original packaging or something nonconductive (such as a protective battery case);
Please note: Battery case(s) that accompany and protect the product(s) will be returned with the replacement/repaired product(s).
4. Warranty Form (below) must be filled out completely
In accordance with shipping regulations, damaged Li-ion cell(s) MUST be shipped using a ground shipping service (with the exception of fully discharged cell(s)).
LIMITATION TO BATTERY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY:
- no bend(s) or distortion to cell shape, including dent(s) and/or puncture(s);
- zero evidence of corrosive material or liquid exposure;
- no alteration to original cell (non-original wrap/label/skin, painting, and/or coating)
IF ANY OF THE ABOVE IS NOT FOLLOWED or PROVIDED WITH PRODUCT SHIPPED TO HOHM TECH, NO WARRANTY or REPLACEMENT is IMPLIED or OFFERED.
LIMITATIONS OF COVERAGE:
Hohm Tech provides a non-transferable warranty to the original purchaser of a Hohm Tech product. This warranty agreement is applicable to Hohm Tech product(s) and does not cover any accessories used in conjunction with the product itself. The warranty agreement does not cover neglect, failure to comply with the user manual, safety information, or shows signs of misuse, tampering/alterations, or improper care (with the exception of cells, as Hohm Tech will replace cell(s) with compromised wrap/label/skin as it is important to us consumers are using cell(s) that are safe).
Hohm Tech Warranty Center does not provide warranty assessment over phone.
Step 2: Send product, copy of the original receipt, Warranty Form, and any other notated requests, together in a single package, to the shipping address listed on the Warranty Form.
Step 3: Allow up to 10 business days (M-F) for Hohm Tech to diagnose and determine the course of resolution. Tracking will be provided to the email provided on the Warranty Form.