Hohm BASE combines easy 4 button layout with features of capacity estimation and Battery Doctor which discharges down to 2.8V, and back up to a full 4.2V (1.4V spread). It monitors mAh (capacity) in both discharge and charge stages.
Its primary purpose: put the “giddy up” back in batteries. Some may refer to the Hohm BASE as battery Viagra®. Utilizing both CV & CC (constant voltage & constant current). Works best on older and/or heavily used batteries. Hohm Base emphasizes on precision, efficiency, consistency, and safety. It is a quad-channel independent lithium-ion battery charger with universal algorithm to charge multiple battery chemistry platforms. It has an advanced STN display to make viewing from any angle possible.
We are Hohm Tech, and being the best isn’t good enough…so things are made even better.
- Compatible with Li-ion | LiFePO4 | Ni-MH | Ni-Cd batteries
- Tri-charge allows multiple charge/discharge rates: (0.5A, 1A, and 2A)
- Binomial DV algorithmic technology (pinpoint precision charging)
- STN displays real-time status (charge %, volts, mAh, and cycle time)
- Li-ion | LiFePO4: 26650, 21700, 20700, 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16430 (RCR123), and more
- Battery Doctor: utilizes a 1.4V spread from 4.2V to 2.8V and back to full charge to bring batteries to their utmost AMP & capacity potential
- Two-Tier Battery Bridge System. *Smaller batteries have dedicated groove inside each slot for secure placement
Maximum supported battery length: 70mm
- Input: AC 110V – 240V
- Output DC:
- Li-ion 4.2V (4 x 0.5A, 4 x 1.0A, 2 x 2.0A)
- LiFePO4 3.6V (4 x 0.5A, 4 x 1.0A, 2 x 2.0A)
- Ni-MH 1.43V (4 x 0.5A, 4 x 1.0A)
- Ni-Cd 1.43V (4 x 0.5A, 4 x 1.0A)
- Operating Temp: 0℃ – 40℃ / 32℉ – 140℉
- Size (L x W x H): 160 x 116 x 52mm / 6.3 x 4.5 x 2.1in